Learning Through Discovery
The Rayito de Sol programs are designed to stimulate educational development for children 6 weeks old to Kindergarten. Our curriculum offers year-round programs in a full Spanish immersion format, where children learn in science, math, art, music and cultural development.
Our curriculum is NAEYC Accredited, and our excellent team of native speaking, qualified teachers are highly trained on an engaging environment.
Our Infant Program is designed to balance social, physical, cognitive, and language development to stimulate the needs of the whole child.
Our Toddler Program curriculum encourages each child’s growing need for independence and helps develop self-esteem in a safe and supportive environment.
Our Preschool Program is designed for children who do not understand or speak Spanish. Our preschool provides an opportunity for children to learn Spanish through experiences.
Our Summer Camps are available for preschool and toddler age children. Then include indoor and outdoor activities, weekly field trips, sports and an end-of-summer show.
Kindergarten Prep Program
Our Kindergarten Preparatory Program is designed to enhance the development of skills in core essential pre-academic areas such as reading, writing, mathematics, and science.
- August 2018
- Jul 27, 2018 Incorporating Spanish Into Music Activities
- Jul 18, 2018 The Benefits of Speaking Spanish to Children During Infancy
- Jun 28, 2018 Outside Play & Parks To Incorporate Spanish
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- Nov 23, 2016 PARENT AWARE MINNESOTA
- Jun 3, 2016 Connecting Students through culture
- Nov 10, 2015 RAYITO DE SOL GRANDPARENTS DAY CELEBRATION SHOW 2015
- Nov 4, 2015 Why Grandparents are important on a child's life?
- Oct 21, 2015 Fine Motor Skills at Rayito de Sol
- Oct 12, 2015 Developing Math skills at Kindergarten Prep at Rayito de Sol
- Oct 10, 2015 Hispanic Heritage Month at Rayito de Sol Spanish Immersion NAEYC Accredited Center
- Oct 6, 2015 Gross Motor Development in Preschool
- Oct 5, 2015 How yoga benefits our children
- Oct 4, 2015 Dance as part of a child development
- Oct 2, 2015 Multicultural Education
- September 2015